Basic Computer Skills
Basic Computer Skills Course provides strong foundation to students in the computer world. Basic Computer Skills Course is very important and timely addition in The Mentor’s courses family. This course provides basic knowledge of computer fundamentals including operating system. In addition to this, it also enables the students to perform most of the home/ office tasks by using Ms. Word, Ms. Excel and Ms. Power Point. Accordingly, keeping in mind the increasing usage on social utilities, this course has been specifically designed to completely equip the students to do most of the home / office tasks and at the same time do effective social networking (sharing your data, messages, pictures, videos etc.) with friends, family & others through most popular social utilities e.g. Face book, Twitter, You tube, OLX, Picasa etc. Additionally, students would also be able to do web browsing and do their research work using various search engines like Google, bing etc.
Course Contents & Benefits
Basic Computer Skills is a complete package providing a comprehensive solution to perform most of the daily routine tasks through computer. Students would be able to perform many important tasks e.g.
- Fundamentals of Computer Concepts: Provides basic knowledge of computer about their types, components, software and hardware etc.
- Operating System: Controls computer’s tasks & manages system resources to optimize performance.
- MS Word: To produce documents at home and work e.g. letters, applications, assignments typing etc.
- MS Excel: To create spreadsheets and workbooks e.g. calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables etc.
- MS PowerPoint: To create exciting slide show presentations.
- Youtube: To search, watch or upload your videos and share with friends, family and the world.
- Drop Box: To bring your photos, documents and videos from anywhere and share them easily.
- E-mail: For sending / receiving E-mails to your friends & family also for official work etc.
- Facebook / Twitter: To remain in touch with your friends & family through social utility.
- Picasa: To work with pictures e.g editing and easy sharing with friends and family.
- Twitter: Twitter is also a use full social site. You can chat with your friends you can also share information.
- Internet: For web browsing, internet surfing & searching information from the internet.
- OLX: To buy or sell different products & services through FREE online web portal.
- Paint: To draw basic designs, paintings etc. and working with colors.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for everyone who desires to develop strong fundamentals of computer concepts and perform most of the home / office tasks and also wishes to remain in touch with his/her friends, family and rest of the world through latest social utility softwares